Senior AI/ML Engineer
- Prague, Czech Republic
Lucid is a research technology (ResTech) platform that provides programmatic access to first-party data. With respondents in more than 100 countries, Lucid enables anyone, in any industry, to survey online audiences and get the answers they need. These answers reveal the sentiments, motivations, and behaviors of target demographics – data that can be used to build business strategies, measure the impact of digital advertising, publish research, and more. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices throughout the US, Europe, and Asia.
Lucid’s Technology team is looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer to join our AI / ML team. This position is for a top software engineer who likes challenges. Our ideal candidates consider themselves a highly technical person who likes to push the limits of their knowledge and experience every day.
In this role, you will research and develop the algorithms and models that make our software intelligent, as well as work on implementing, scaling and maintaining the code that powers our production systems. With great freedom to innovate, you will play a key role in world-class research building the next generation of Lucid products.
- You will have excellent programming skills and be proficient in one of the major programming languages, e.g. Python / Scala / Java / Go, etc.
- Proven experience as an AI / ML Engineer
- Outstanding problem-solving and analytical skills
- Deep knowledge of maths, probability, statistics, and algorithms
- You like to push the limits of your knowledge every day.
- You enjoy working as part of a team
What we’ll consider an Added Bonus
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks
- Experience with big data, cloud technologies, and open-source software tools
- Experience with Neural Networks and Gradient Boosting methods
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field
Lucid's Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top