Lucid is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Our products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need – fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Gurgaon and Brazil (Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro).
Lucid is looking for an experience Salesforce Engineer to join our growing team in New Orleans.
Essential Job Functions
- Design, develop, and deploy software used by internal operational processes
- Support internal users with a wide range of SFDC tasks.
- Develop custom integrations between platforms including NetSuite, Pardot, Slack, Qualtrics, etc
- Write unit tests and participate in QA
- 3 years of experience as a SFDC developer/engineer.
- Strong APEX and SOQL knowledge
- Hands on experience with Lightning framework, Lightning Design System, and Lightning Components/Apps
- Experience integrating external systems with Salesforce
- Strong Admin background
- UI/UX Experience
- Salesforce community experience
- Able to lead requirement gathering sessions
- Able to write technical documents
- Heroku and AWS experience
- SFDC Certified
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top