- Gurgaon, India
Lucid is a research technology (ResTech) platform that provides programmatic access to first-party data. With respondents in more than 100 countries, Lucid enables anyone, in any industry, to survey online audiences and get the answers they need. These answers reveal the sentiments, motivations, and behaviors of target demographics – data that can be used to build business strategies, measure the impact of digital advertising, publish research, and more. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices throughout the US, Europe, and Asia.
Lucid is looking for an experienced Salesforce Engineer to join our growing team in Gurgaon.
- Design, develop, and deploy software used by internal operational processes
- Support internal users with a wide range of SFDC tasks.
- Develop custom integrations between platforms including NetSuite, Pardot, Slack, Qualtrics, etc
- Write unit tests and participate in QA
- Automate business processes and workflows with declarative tools
- Assist internal users in creating reports and dashboards
- Create apex classes, VF pages, lightning components, lightning web components.
- 3 years of experience as a SFDC developer/engineer
- Strong APEX and SOQL knowledge
- Hands on experience with Lightning framework, Lightning Design System, and Lightning Components/Apps
- Experience integrating external systems with Salesforce
- Strong Admin background
- UI/UX Experience
- Salesforce community experience
- Able to lead requirement gathering sessions
- SFDC Certified
Lucid's Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top