- Flexible / Remote
Lucid is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Our products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need – fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Singapore, Gurgaon, Prague, and Hamburg.
Lucid is looking for its next Sales Representative to grow both our software and services offerings. This person will be responsible for regularly presenting Lucid’s offerings to prospects and clients to increase awareness of Lucid’s brand, generate new client leads, use Salesloft to track and map client accounts, and work in collaboration with other sales team members across the country to drive adoption and usage of Lucid’s products and services. The Sales Representative will manage both existing client relationships as well as be responsible for new client acquisition including developing a prospect pipeline. Success will come with converting the pipeline to revenue-generating clients and identifying new opportunities within existing clients within the assigned territory. Lucid is currently hiring for Sales Representatives s to work with clients in our Monetization and Technology verticals.
The ideal candidate would be based in our New Orleans or New York offices, but we are open to having the employee be remotely-based.
- Identify, prospect, and build relationships with potential clients via outbound prospecting, including cold calling
- Demonstrate Marketplace benefits and features to prospective and existing clients
- Convert a pipeline of prospective clients into revenue generating clients
- Create, update and constantly add to the new client pipeline
- Grow existing regional revenue
- "Map" client organizations to identify potential new buyers/users of Lucid’s products and services and promoters within
- Execute on account growth objectives in consultation with manager
- Contribute to the branding, industry message and presentation of Lucid and its Marketplace
- Work closely with cross-functional internal teams including Customer Success Managers and Project Success teams to improve the entire customer experience
- Collaborate with Sales team to achieve quarterly goals while keeping clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services
- Travel to client meetings, industry conferences, and more within assigned territory (50-75% travel)
- At least 3 years of sales and/or licensing experience for an Enterprise level SaaS product or in market research, digital advertising, or related industry
- Ability to immediately approach appropriate, high-level contacts at target firms
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience bringing in new business via outbound sales efforts
- Track record of successfully meeting sales goals and managing a sales territory
- Ability to work well independently and be self-motivated
- Strong sense for technology, with the ability to use, demonstrate, and speak about new technologies
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, Professional Services, and Product Management)
- BA/BS Degree
Lucid's Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top