Sales Enablement Manager
Lucid is the world's largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Gurgaon and Brazil (Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro).
Lucid seeks an experienced Sales Enablement Manager to enable the success of our sales team by providing education, collateral, and improvements to our sales process.
- Develop and curate all sales content including SOP’s, playbooks, and sales material to ensure that all information is easily and readily available.
- Implement new sales tools, technology, and processes to increase the efficiency of sales team
- Develop new sales content to help educate the sales team and advance deals such as case studies, competitive information fact sheets, product collateral, and training guides
- Build trust and credibility with Sales Leadership, Product Marketing, and Operations to deliver high quality, impactful experiences that drive engagement and education
- Educate sales on products and new selling motions, teaching them how to compete and position to winIdentify potential approaches to increase and monitor pipeline, or to address other sales execution goals
- Create, implement, and measure sales contests
- Develop paths for onboarding and continuous learning for each global sales roll
- 3-5 years of sales experience
- Experience in facilitation, training, coaching sales professionals
- Strong knowledge in sales methodologies, processes and techniques
- SaaS experience preferred
- Intuitive, conceptual, systems focused thinker with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- BA/BS Degree
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top