Sales Development Representative
Lucid is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Our products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need – fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Singapore, Gurgaon, Prague, and Hamburg.
Lucid is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our team. The Sales Development Representative is a client-facing role that will work closely with the entire Customer Experience team to identify, cultivate, and onboard new clients. The primary objective of the Representative is to proactively and systematically seek new relationships with prospective clients and effectively onboard them into our marketplace. Initially, the Representative will focus on generating new leads and be asked to meet expectations in that capacity before a territory is assigned. Most client communication will be via email and phone, however, small amounts of travel may be required. This is a key role in the success of the sales team and a great opportunity to advance your career in sales, including account management and business development.
- Work to identify and establish relationships with prospective new clients
- Understand prospective client’s business model, technologies, users, and engagement practices
- Develop tailored plans that market Lucid’s solutions to prospective partners
- Organize and lead product alignment with leads
- Execute effective and actionable handoff plans for each client's account team
- Monitor and report on successful conveyance of new clients
- B.A. or B.S. with interest in a sales career path in a fast growing New Orleans company
- 1-3 years of work experience preferred
- Comfortable working in a rapidly-changing, fast-paced environment
- Enjoys solving problems using analytical methods
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledgeable and curious about technology and it’s related industries
- Self-motivated and independent worker, who can thrive in a fast paced environment
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top