Quality Analyst, Programming & Hosting
- Understand customer survey objectives and requirements and assure that these are met with the survey program, participate in an ‘internal KO call’ with members of the team
- Effective and assertive communication with internal team members to give feedback and make recommendations.
- Audit, identify revisions and data validation to guarantee the accuracy of survey programs prior to fieldwork.
- Maintain proper documentation and record of link modifications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve testing failures
- Act as a catalyst for change and improvement in the quality of programming
- Understand, evaluate, and execute the quality strategy and approach to identify, investigate, and resolve quality issues.
- Ensure that data collection complies with internal and international market research quality standards and legal standards
- Test survey links numerous time from end-to-end testing each different “branch” of survey logic
- Ensure media (including images, videos, etc) are functioning correctly, and that they are clear and legible
- Ensuring redirects, and proper functionality for completes and terminations
- Ensuring proper flow between the Lucid Marketplace and survey programming platform
- Ensuring proper auto-punching of hidden variables
- And more!
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience in economics, marketing, market research, industrial engineers, statistics, or other related field
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel
- Strong project and task management skills.
- Strong organization, problem solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, particularly in English.
- Proven ability to deliver in a high pressure environment.
- Proven ability to proactively identify and solving problems.
- Ability to demonstrate a positive attitude in a demanding and repetitive work environment.
- Proven ability to prioritize projects effectively, work independently, and respond appropriately to interruptions
- Capable of working in a fast-paced and dynamic deadline environment
- Team player and self-motivated
- Working knowledge of SPSS, HTML, SQL, etc.
- Experience and knowledge of Survey Programming platforms such as Qualtrics, Decipher, Survey Gizmo, etc..
- Foreign language capabilities.
Meet Some of Lucid's Employees
Holly G.Senior Engineering Manager
Holly runs Lucid’s Core Engineering Team, ensuring that internal technologies and new features are run smoothly as the business grows.
Back to top