Quality Analyst, Programming
- Gurgaon, India
Lucid is a research technology (ResTech) platform that provides programmatic access to first-party data. With respondents in more than 100 countries, Lucid enables anyone, in any industry, to survey online audiences and get the answers they need. These answers reveal the sentiments, motivations, and behaviors of target demographics – data that can be used to build business strategies, measure the impact of digital advertising, publish research, and more. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices throughout the US, Europe, and Asia.
The role of the Quality Assurance (QA) team is to review and test surveys programmed internally and externally in various platforms - Qualtrics, Decipher, Survey Gizmo, ConfirmIT, or other online survey platforms. The QA team must also review simulated test, and live datasets to identify and resolve errors within surveys. The goal of this team is to ensure genuine and reliable responses of the targeted respondents, while paying attention to the survey questions and the client’s research objectives. The Quality Assurance team plays a role in safeguarding the platform respondent experience by making recommendations for survey design improvements.
- Understand customer survey objectives and requirements and assure that these are met with the survey program, participate in an ‘internal KO call’ with members of the team
- Effective and assertive communication with internal team members to give feedback and make recommendations.
- Audit, identify revisions and data validation to guarantee the accuracy of survey programs prior to fieldwork.
- Maintain proper documentation and record of link modifications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve testing failures
- Act as a catalyst for change and improvement in the quality of programming
- Understand, evaluate, and execute the quality strategy and approach to identify, investigate, and resolve quality issues.
- Ensure that data collection complies with internal and international market research quality standards and legal standards
- Test survey links numerous time from end-to-end testing each different “branch” of survey logic
- Ensure media (including images, videos, etc) are functioning correctly, and that they are clear and legible
- Ensuring redirects, and proper functionality for completes and terminations
- Ensuring proper flow between the Lucid Marketplace and survey programming platform
- Ensuring proper auto-punching of hidden variables
- And more!
Survey testing responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience in economics, marketing, market research, industrial engineers, statistics, or other related field
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel
- Strong project and task management skills.
- Strong organization, problem solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, particularly in English.
- Proven ability to deliver in a high pressure environment.
- Proven ability to proactively identify and solving problems.
- Ability to demonstrate a positive attitude in a demanding and repetitive work environment.
- Proven ability to prioritize projects effectively, work independently, and respond appropriately to interruptions
- Capable of working in a fast-paced and dynamic deadline environment
- Team player and self-motivated
- Working knowledge of SPSS, HTML, SQL, etc.
- Experience and knowledge of Survey Programming platforms such as Qualtrics, Decipher, Survey Gizmo, etc..
- Foreign language capabilities.
Lucid's Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top