Project Support Manager
Lucid is the world’s largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making – about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in New York, London, Sydney and Gurgaon.
The Project Support Manager is responsible for contributing to the Global Managed Services and Ad Effectiveness teams by providing task-based support during business hours and direct client coverage and project management outside of business hours. Individual responsibilities are to Identify strategies for automating and implementing efficient work management processes. Additionally, the Project Support team is expected to think critically and make suggestions to the Project Success team and/or clients, where applicable. This position plays a critical role in supporting the global operations and is expected to act as an extension of the Project Success team and service clients directly in some instances.
The Project Support team operates 24/7 across three primary shifts, with quarterly rotation:
The task-based support role during business hours is the centralized training ground, whereas the weekend coverage team must be fully trained, and able to work autonomously, efficiently, and under pressure.
- Assist the Project Management team by reacting to requests and proactively looking for ways to help deliver for our clients
- Develop knowledge of the project management suite, Fulcrum
- Proactively troubleshoot and propose actionable solutions
- Moderate interaction with clients
- Develop a full understanding of the Market Research Industry and how Federated Sample can solve challenges using Fulcrum technology
- Survey testing, checking the logics as per the questionnaire and providing feedback to the Project Management team
- Must be able to work flexible hours, particularly nights/early morning & weekends (US Hours)
- Graduate, Post Graduate, Business/Economics/Statistics/MBA preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in the same industry
- Strong work ethic with self-motivated mindset and drive to achieve revenue goals
- Detail oriented, self-starter who is eager to learn new skills and concepts
- High-energy with ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and unstructured environment
- Ability to successfully multitask and organize complex projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and mathematical capabilities
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top