Lucid is the world’s largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making – about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in London and Gurgaon.
The Project Manager – This is not a IT Project Manager roll, but should have 3-5 years of experience in the Market Research industry. Daily responsibilities include supporting our Project Management team by building and testing projects, working with external suppliers and executing a large number of various tasks on tight deadlines.
Candidates should be organized, outgoing, and capable of delivering tangible results in a very fast paced and growing company environment. The Market Research Project Manager must be a very quick learner and possess a strong sense of detail. Experience with Microsoft Excel a huge plus. This position will support clients in multiple time zones and industries and will require the flexibility to work nights and weekends when required.
- Assist the Project Management team by reacting to requests and proactively looking for ways to help deliver for our clients
- Develop knowledge of the project management suite, Fulcrum
- Proactively troubleshoot and propose actionable solutions
- Moderate interaction with clients
- Develop a full understanding of the Market Research Industry and how Federated Sample can solve challenges using Fulcrum technology
- Survey testing, checking the logics as per the questionnaire and providing feedback to the Project Management team
- Must be able to work flexible hours, particularly nights/early morning & weekends (US Hours)
- Graduate, Post Graduate, Business/Economics/Statistics/MBA preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in the same industry
- Strong work ethic with self-motivated mindset and drive to achieve revenue goals
- Detail oriented, self-starter who is eager to learn new skills and concepts
- High-energy with ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and unstructured environment
- Ability to successfully multitask and organize complex projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and mathematical capabilities
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.