Project Success Lead
Lucid is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Our products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need – fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Singapore, Gurgaon, Prague, and Hamburg.
The Project Success Lead is responsible for leading a team of Project Success team members and plays a critical role in managing the teams success in delivering a positive customer experience. This position is responsible for managing and meeting the expectations of both internal and external stakeholders while ensuring your team's alignment to executive and company level objectives. This individual has a focus on attracting, retaining, and developing internal talent and identifies resource needs for the team. This role requires strong communication and organizational skills, and the ability to effectively lead a team.
- Lead a team of Project Success team members as they execute online research projects and develop customer relationships
- Develop an understanding of Lucid's proprietary software in order to support the team
- Manage resource allocation of the team against a book of work to ensure delivery of team revenue targets
- Ensure team alignment to executive and company level objectives
- Ensure adherence to established best practices, standard operating procedures and account success plans
- Work with People team closely to identify resourcing challenges and contributes to hiring for the team
- Accountable for performance management, career development, and succession planning for team members
- Serves as trusted internal escalation path with a strong ability to manage expectations of internal stakeholders
- Monitor and report on performance metrics and leading team meetings as needed
- Regarded as a knowledge expert on the team and is looked to for guidance from functional and cross functional partners
- Continuously seeks ways to improve productivity to ensure the success of function wide initiatives
- BA/BS degree
- 5-8 years work experience, including 2+ years experience directly managing a team of employees
- Proven ability to lead a team of employees with experience in resource management, employee performance management and employee professional and personal development
- Proficient in Excel and advanced formulas & features such as Pivot Tables
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic with self-motivated mindset and drive to achieve goals
- Detail oriented, self-starter who is eager to learn new skills and concepts
- An innate sense of accountability
- Positive attitude!
- Business/Economics/Statistics/Marketing/Market Research degree
- Market Research experience
- Microsoft Excel certification
- Ability to successfully multitask and organize complex projects
- Strong analytical and mathematical capabilities
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top