Project Success Analyst/Manager (APAC)
Lucid is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Our products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need – fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Singapore, Gurgaon, Prague, and Hamburg.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing client requests for market research, including assessing their project requirements and pricing it accordingly, as well as managing the project . The job requires a high degree of analytical skill, and the ability to think quickly and creatively in a target-driven environment.
If you are someone who thrives in uncertainty, someone who can make well-reasoned assumptions based on limited data, someone who isn’t afraid to jump in the deep end and learn by doing, then this is the place for you. If successful you will be joining a small, rapidly growing team with unlimited growth potential. You will support clients in multiple time zones and industries and will require an awareness of global challenges and the ability to coordinate across time zones internally as well as externally.
- Assess client needs and coordinate with internal teams and third-party partners to ensure client needs and project objectives are delivered successfully and on time
- Utilize Lucid’s proprietary software to bid, design, and implement sample plans for studies
- Develop knowledge of the project management suite
- Proactively troubleshoot and propose actionable solutions
- Successfully run a multitude of projects concurrently while ensuring a high level of quality across all studies
- Must proactively escalate any issues to the stakeholders internally
- Must be able to work independently in an international work environment
- Flexible working hours based on global needs
- Degree holder, Business/Economics/Social Science/Sociology/Statistics preferred
- 1-3 years of work experience with proven ability to manage multiple complex projects and clients under tight deadlines, Market Research industry experience preferred
- High proficiency in Excel and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and mathematical capabilities
- Disciplined work ethic - self-motivated and detail oriented mindset focused on achieving revenue goals
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top