Project Success Analyst
Lucid is the world’s largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making – about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in New York, London, Sydney and Gurgaon.
The Project Success Analyst is responsible for managing and overseeing online research projects (surveys) while creating and developing relationships with research clients. The position plays a critical role for the organization as the primary client contact and is accountable for successful project execution and deliverables.
- Utilize Lucid’s proprietary software to design and implement sample plans for studies, negotiating pricing and joining client-facing team members on calls with prospective and current clients.
- Develop a full understanding of the Market Research Industry and how Lucid can solve challenges using technology
- Successfully run a multitude of projects concurrently while ensuring a high level of quality across all studies with little supervision
- Compile and extract data from various sources (srss, PowerBI, Salesforce, Fulcrum, etc) to present to internal and external clients. Perform regular audits to ensure that operational workflow is being followed according to policy and procedure and provide feedback
- Coordinate with Software Team if platform issues are identified through analysis
- Attend meetings and document action items when necessary. Ensure follow-up on all assigned action items
- Create and distribute performance reports on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Collaborate with the account team, business development and resource management teams as necessary to achieve team goals
- Develop strong working relationships with external client personnel, anticipating client needs and communicating with account team leadership
- Manage stakeholder expectations, project plans and communications, and provide status updates as needed to continuously move forward in the service delivery process
- Identify strategies for automating and implementing efficient work management processes
- Ensure validity by investigating all data and reports obtained. Research outliers and initiate corrective action to address the issue. Continue follow-up and escalation until resolved
- Communicate analysis results and supporting data to management and clients
- BA/BS degree
- 2-5 years work experience with proven ability to manage multiple projects and clients under tight deadlines
- Proficient in Excel and advanced formulas & features such as Pivot Tables
- Ability to lead and provide direction when working in teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic with self-motivated mindset and drive to achieve goals
- Detail oriented, self-starter who is eager to learn new skills and concepts
- An innate sense of accountability
- Positive attitude!
- Business/Economics/Statistics/Marketing/Market Research degree
- Experience in Account Management or managing a designated group of clients
- Market Research coursework
- Microsoft Excel certification
- Ability to successfully multitask and organize complex projects
- Strong analytical and mathematical capabilities
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top