Project Success Analyst
- Utilize Lucid’s proprietary software to execute sampling strategies for concurrent research projects, while meeting customer expectation and budget.
- Manage stakeholder expectations, project plans and communications, and provide status updates as needed to continuously move forward in the service delivery process.
- Work with customers to understand project needs, recommend optimal solutions, and coordinate with internal teams and external partners to successfully deliver.
- Ensure high levels of customer service are provided to our customers.
- Lead all post-sale communication via email and phone, while managing client expectations and problem solving as issues arise
- Develop a full understanding of the company, the market research industry, and how Fulcrum technology can solve challenges.
- Compile and extract data from various sources (SSRS, PowerBI, Salesforce, Fulcrum, etc) to draw conclusions that are presented to internal and external clients.
- Collaborate with the account team, business development and resource management teams as necessary to achieve team goals.
- Identify strategies for automating and implementing efficient work management processes
- BA/BS degree
- 2 to 4 years of customer-facing experience with proven ability to manage multiple complex projects under tight deadlines
- Experience with client interaction, client presentations, and quantitative data analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in Excel with strong analytical skills
- Ability to lead and provide direction when working in teams
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and unstructured environment
- Detail oriented, self-starter who is eager to learn new skills and concepts
- Positive attitude!
- Business / Economics / Statistics degree
- Proven track record of driving client business growth and achieving revenue target
- Survey design experience in Qualtrics, Survey Monkey, etc.
- Knowledge of the digital media ecosystem and how digital media campaigns are executed
- Microsoft Excel certification
- Market Research coursework
- Statistical knowledge or working knowledge of SPSS, STATA, SAS, R
Meet Some of Lucid's Employees
Holly G.Senior Engineering Manager
Holly runs Lucid’s Core Engineering Team, ensuring that internal technologies and new features are run smoothly as the business grows.
Back to top