Project Analyst, Audience
- Utilize Proof by Lucid’s proprietary software to create and manage research surveys related to advertising effectiveness
- Develop a full understanding of the Market Research and Digital Advertising industries, and how Lucid can solve challenges using Fulcrum technology
- Successfully run a multitude of projects concurrently while ensuring a high level of quality across all studies with little supervision
- Compile and extract data from various sources (Proof proprietary software, Excel, PowerBI, Salesforce, Qualtrics, etc.) to present to internal and external clients.
- Perform regular audits to ensure that operational workflow is being followed according to policy and procedure and provide feedback
- Coordinate with account team, business development team, and tech team to ensure seamless project execution and continued product development
- Attend meetings and document action items when necessary. Ensure follow-up on all assigned action items
- Create and distribute various operational performance reports on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Collaborate with the account team, business development and resource management teams as necessary to achieve team goals
- Develop strong working relationships with external client personnel, anticipating client needs and communicating with account team leadership
- Manage stakeholder expectations, project plans and communications, and provide status updates as needed to continuously move forward in the service delivery process
- BA/BS degree
- 1 to 3 years work experience with proven ability to manage multiple projects and clients under tight deadlines
- Proficient in Excel and advanced formulas & features such as Pivot Tables
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic with self-motivated mindset and drive to achieve goals
- Detail oriented, self-starter who is eager to learn new skills and concepts
- An innate sense of accountability
- Positive attitude!
- Survey design experience in Qualtrics, Survey Monkey, etc.
- Knowledge of the digital media ecosystem and how digital media campaigns are executed
- Microsoft Excel certification
- Market Research coursework
- Statistical knowledge or working knowledge of SPSS, STATA, SAS, R
Meet Some of Lucid's Employees
Emel M.Executive Director of Business Development, EMEA
Emel works to expand Lucid’s global reach by heading up all of the company’s commercial activities in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
Back to top