Project Analyst, Audience
Lucid is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Our products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need – fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Gurgaon, Prague, Singapore and Brazil (Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro).
The Audience Team at Lucid specializes in digital media measurement, from audience validation to advertising effectiveness. Audience enables advertisers to achieve real-time results for their media campaigns based on the proprietary Audience by Lucid software solution.
The Project Analyst position on the Audience Team is an entry level position responsible for managing and executing digital advertising effectiveness research projects while creating and developing deep relationships with our research clients. The position plays a critical role for the organization as the primary client contact and is accountable for successful project execution and deliverables.
- Utilize Lucid’s proprietary software to create and manage research surveys related to advertising effectiveness
- Develop a full understanding of the Market Research and Digital Advertising industries, and how Lucid can solve challenges using Fulcrum technology
- Successfully run a multitude of projects concurrently while ensuring a high level of quality across all studies with little supervision
- Compile and extract data from various sources (Audience proprietary software, Excel, PowerBI, Salesforce, Qualtrics, etc.) to present to internal and external clients.
- Perform regular audits to ensure that operational workflow is being followed according to policy and procedure and provide feedback
- Coordinate with account team, business development team, and tech team to ensure seamless project execution and continued product development
- Attend meetings and document action items when necessary. Ensure follow-up on all assigned action items
- Create and distribute various operational performance reports on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Collaborate with the account team, business development and resource management teams as necessary to achieve team goals
- Develop strong working relationships with external client personnel, anticipating client needs and communicating with account team leadership
- Manage stakeholder expectations, project plans and communications, and provide status updates as needed to continuously move forward in the service delivery process
- BA/BS degree
- 1 to 3 years work experience with proven ability to manage multiple projects and clients under tight deadlines
- Proficient in Excel and advanced formulas & features such as Pivot Tables
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic with self-motivated mindset and drive to achieve goals
- Detail oriented, self-starter who is eager to learn new skills and concepts
- An innate sense of accountability
- Positive attitude!
- Survey design experience in Qualtrics, Survey Monkey, etc.
- Knowledge of the digital media ecosystem and how digital media campaigns are executed
- Microsoft Excel certification
- Market Research coursework
- Statistical knowledge or working knowledge of SPSS, STATA, SAS, R
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top