- Utilize Proof by Lucid’s proprietary software to create and manage research surveys related to advertising effectiveness
- Develop a full understanding of the Market Research and Digital Advertising industries, and how Lucid can solve challenges using Fulcrum technology
- Successfully run a multitude of projects concurrently while ensuring a high level of quality across all studies with little supervision
- Compile and extract data from various sources (Proof proprietary software, Excel, PowerBI, Salesforce, Qualtrics, etc.) to present to internal and external clients.
- Perform regular audits to ensure that operational workflow is being followed according to policy and procedure and provide feedback
- Coordinate with account team, business development team, and tech team to ensure seamless project execution and continued product development
- Attend meetings and document action items when necessary. Ensure follow-up on all assigned action items
- Create and distribute various operational performance reports on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Collaborate with the account team, business development and resource management teams as necessary to achieve team goals
- Develop strong working relationships with external client personnel, anticipating client needs and communicating with account team leadership
- Manage stakeholder expectations, project plans and communications, and provide status updates as needed to continuously move forward in the service delivery process
- BA/BS degree
- 1 to 3 years work experience with proven ability to manage multiple projects and clients under tight deadlines
- Proficient in Excel and advanced formulas & features such as Pivot Tables
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic with self-motivated mindset and drive to achieve goals
- Detail oriented, self-starter who is eager to learn new skills and concepts
- An innate sense of accountability
- Positive attitude!
- Survey design experience in Qualtrics, Survey Monkey, etc.
- Knowledge of the digital media ecosystem and how digital media campaigns are executed
- Microsoft Excel certification
- Market Research coursework
- Statistical knowledge or working knowledge of SPSS, STATA, SAS, R
Meet Some of Lucid's Employees
Director of Customer Solutions
Operating on the Customer Solutions Team, Dan manages a group of team leads based in the US and India—ensuring everyone has the resources they need to achieve their goals.
Back to top