Lucid is the world's largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey marketplace, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in New York, London, Sydney, Gurgaon, and Sao Paulo. Lucid is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our product team.
Lucid is working on some very exciting new products that will fundamentally change the way things operate within our industry. The Product Manager will work closely with our engineering and project management teams to help to create a new product from the ground up. The product involves a new way of looking at Lucid’s two-sided marketplace of procuring human answers, with a focus delivering surveys to users within media, publishing and mobile platforms.
The PM will bring the product from prototype, to MVP, to final production, working on go-to-market, and once developed manage an appropriate ongoing roadmap. The Product Manager will be part of our team in London, and will work closely with various departments cross-functionally including user experience designers, developers, technical API teams, sales, marketing. They will also be customer focused.
- Take a product and “run with it”
- Create, drive, and manage product vision & roadmapAnalyze product requirements, profitability and long term viability
- Work closely with Lucid's business units
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders, and integrate feedback into the product plan
- Work with the development, UI/UX and mobile teams on creating the best experience possible
- Ensure successful go-to-market and positioning plans
- Minimum of 2-3 years of product management experienceThe ability to establish good metrics and KPI’s that define success
- Experience in UX design, particularly in B2B software is a plus
- Experienced in web and mobile development and integrations, working with complex API’s and SDK’s
- Strong understanding and ability to manage a rapid software development cycle
- Shows strong initiative and can build projects from the ground up
- A degree in Computer Science or Information Systems is preferred
- Experience in ad tech, media, marketing automation or other comparable field
- Experience in API product development
- Experience in Data Science
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.