- Flexible / Remote
Lucid is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Our products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need – fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Singapore, Gurgaon, Prague, and Hamburg.
Lucid is looking for a Product Manager to focus on new products and solutions to add to Lucid’s product portfolio. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying and validating business opportunities, developing product strategies, defining and delivering product roadmaps, and ensuring successful product launches. You will work closely with business and technology leaders to deliver scalable and innovative products that meet a diverse set of requirements across the stakeholder ecosystem and drive new revenue opportunities for Lucid.
- Create product plans and requirements that are informative, concise and drive effective decision making and accountability for product success from design through delivery
- Partner with technical/project managers, UX and design, engineering and operations to deliver products in a timely fashion
- Gather feedback from global stakeholders throughout the development process to ensure maximum usability for all features developedIdentify, create, and maintain features and products that meet customer needs and increase the adoption and ongoing use of Lucid’s Marketplace
- Provide product support to customers and partners to leverage Lucid’s API’s to create compelling and repeatable solutions.
- Partner with marketing, sales, customer success, and support teams to drive successful rollout of new products and solutions.
- Collaborate with executives, key stakeholders, business and technical leads to drive alignment and execution against broader product vision, customer, and internal needs
- Relay value proposition and conduct product demonstrations at variety of company, industry and high stakes customer meetings and events
- Communicate with business teams and marketing on progress made towards feature development with an emphasis on business impact
- 2+ years experience as a Product Manager owning the lifecycle of a product from inception to delivery for products facing inside or outside the organization
- Experience at a SaaS company with B2B products preferred
- Strong understanding of digital software development and scrum agile SDLC (Confluence/JIRA use a must)
- Prior experience developing features for existing products and/or identifying new product and solution opportunities and bringing them to market.
- Demonstrated ability to gather and write requirements, develop cohesive user stories, identify the data points to support KPI’s and communicate that information to development teams
- Ability to build trust and empathy with stakeholders, customers, partners and consumers
- An understanding of marketplace dynamics between demand, supply consumers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working within remote teams and a willingness to travel.
- Experience with programmatic or ad tech marketplace dynamics
- Experience as a product manager for B2C products
- Strong understanding of user experience
Lucid's Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top