Manager, Talent Acquisition (Sales & Marketing)
- Flexible / Remote
Lucid is a research technology (ResTech) platform that provides programmatic access to first-party data. With respondents in more than 100 countries, Lucid enables anyone, in any industry, to survey online audiences and get the answers they need. These answers reveal the sentiments, motivations, and behaviors of target demographics – data that can be used to build business strategies, measure the impact of digital advertising, publish research, and more. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices throughout the US, Europe, and Asia.
Lucid is seeking an experienced candidate-centric Talent Acquisition Manager to join our team during a significant growth phase. As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you’ll support the day-to-day functions and strategic vision of recruiting for a high-growth fast paced technology company. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who loves building relationships, streamlining processes, consultatively partnering with hiring managers, and providing excellent candidate experience. This is an individual contributor role that has the opportunity to grow into people management over time.
This role is open to candidates working remotely in the United States or from our US-based offices in New Orleans, Dallas, or New York. #li-remote
- Lead and execute full life-cycle recruitment for roles across a variety of functions (mostly in non-technical areas) from launch to successful close
- Become trusted talent advisor for senior leadership and directors across the organization
- Problem solve and take a continuous improvement approach to operations and ATS management, including regular reporting on recruiting metrics
- Deliver creative, innovative recruitment strategies and recommendations based on data analysis and metrics-driven execution
- Oversee various strategic projects and programs, i.e University Recruiting strategy, recruiting brand strategy, etc.
- Deliver a world-class candidate experience throughout the interview process ensuring they experience Lucid values and culture throughout whether virtual or in-person
- Engage passive candidates to get them excited about opportunities at Lucid
- Support Lucid’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion by developing strategies to engage under-represented talent and reduce bias in our interviewing processes
- 3+ years experience in recruiting, HR, sales or another related field, ideally focused on sales and marketing
- College degree or commensurate work experience
- A high degree of proficiency with productivity tools like Slack, Google Suite, etc
- Strong candidate focus, attention to detail and organization skills
- Excellent communication and professional writing skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement
- High integrity with confidential information
- Experience with ATS and HRIS systems; most importantly a proven track record of learning technology fast and improving on current systems and processes
Lucid's Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top