Manager, Supply Sales
Lucid is a research technology (ResTech) platform that provides programmatic access to first-party data. With respondents in more than 100 countries, Lucid enables anyone, in any industry, to survey online audiences and get the answers they need. These answers reveal the sentiments, motivations, and behaviors of target demographics – data that can be used to build business strategies, measure the impact of digital advertising, publish research, and more. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices throughout the US, Europe, and Asia.
The Marketplace Supply Sales Manager will create long-term, trusting relationships with our Marketplace Suppliers in order to develop mutually beneficial partnerships which expand and grow their current business. The Marketplace Supply Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of Suppliers to develop new business and actively seek and close new revenue opportunities.
Ideally this candidate would be based out of Singapore.
- Develop strong relationships with Suppliers, connecting with key business stakeholders to activate and scale lines of revenue
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all sales related matters
- Handle both strategic high level management and transactional sales activity
- Answer partner queries and identify new business opportunities
- Work closely with cross-functional internal teams including Partner Programs, Operations, Solution Consultants, Integration Consultants, and Relationship Managers to improve the entire partner experience
- Collaborate with Suppliers to achieve quarterly goals while keeping the partner satisfied and engaged with Lucid products and/or services
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- 4+ years of Account Management experience directly tied to generating revenue
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers, especially at the Executive level
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, Professional Services, and Product Management)
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including executive and C-level individuals
- Strong aptitude for technology, with the ability to use, demonstrate, and speak about new technologies
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work on multiple initiatives in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work successfully with and influence teams across the organisation including executive leadership
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and desire to deal with ambiguity with a strong bias for action
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to support business decisions
Lucid's Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top