Manager, Audience Product Specialist
- Flexible / Remote
Lucid is a research technology (ResTech) platform that provides programmatic access to first-party data. With respondents in more than 100 countries, Lucid enables anyone, in any industry, to survey online audiences and get the answers they need. These answers reveal the sentiments, motivations, and behaviors of target demographics – data that can be used to build business strategies, measure the impact of digital advertising, publish research, and more. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices throughout the US, Europe, and Asia.
The Manager, Audience Product Specialist role will be a key member of Lucid’s Audience business unit focusing on supporting the sales functionality and growth of Lucid’s Audience solutions among existing clients across Lucid verticals, as well as support our business development team to identify and help close Audience opportunities with new clients.
This person will be an “expert” in the field of ad effectiveness research and solutions, and will be engaged to mentor, support, enable and encourage Lucid Sales team to develop and expand their knowledge to further grow this line of business among their client base.
The role is highly consultative both internally with our Sales team members, and externally with Lucid’s client base. The Product Specialist should understand client’s needs to suggest and deliver solutions that solve ad effectiveness, measurement and research challenges or gaps. The Product Specialist must be a creative, critical thinker who is capable of being both a mentor and trainer, as well as have the ability to be seen and brought in as an expert or “go-to” in client facing situations. The Product Specialist should be organized, assertive, dynamic and able to support multiple account managers in various capacities, across a wide and vast variety of clients in a fast paced & high growth environment.
The Manager, Audience Product Specialist will be a team player and not an individual contributor. He or she will not own their own accounts or Audience projects. They will support the Account Managers in developing Audience business for their clients and support our Business Development team in identifying opportunities and closing new Audience deals. Additionally, they will support our Account Managers or Audience Operation Managers to ultimately ensure a project’s success as needed.
Ideally the Manager, Product Specialist would be based in the New Orleans or New York areas, but are open to this employee being remotely based in the United States. #LI-Remote
- Manage assigned Audience pipeline and shared revenue goals in conjunction with Sales team members
- Continuously develop knowledge and expertise of our Audience solutions among Lucid Sales team members by facilitating ongoing training and mentorship sessions
- Work with assigned verticals and Sales team members to develop a full understanding of their client base as well as a working knowledge of their individual clients’ advertising and measurement needs to identify clients/prospects for audience opportunities
- Organize and facilitate efforts to increase awareness of our Audience solutions among identified client base
- Work with assigned verticals and Sales team members to analyze client issues on an ongoing basis to recommend client training sessions for audience development and proactively propose actionable solutions
- Serve as go-to for Audience related questions or inquiries
- Support with RFPs and bids as needed, particularly complex ones
- Review proposals, assist in closing deals and give final approval on SOWs
- Be available to join client calls or meetings (vetted and within reason, time zones allowing)
- Be available for questions or issues during project execution and supporting AM or PM as needed (but not leading)
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years experience in the market research industry, with a focus on advertising research
- Experience with digital/mobile advertising measurement a must
- Client facing experience required
- Management or mentorship experience of at least one direct report
- Experience in responding to RFPs and proposing solutions based on client’s needs and objectives
- History of being considered a “go-to” or “expert” in your field by your colleagues
- Experience with offline/traditional media and cross-channel measurement a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical capabilities and problem solving skills
- Team player (satisfied with NOT being an individual contributor)
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and high growth environment
- Strong skills with tools that support the sales process, such as Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint.
Lucid's Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top