Lucid is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Our products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need – fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Gurgaon, Prague, Singapore and Brazil (Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro).
Due to continued growth, we are looking for an Integration Consultant to join our Platform Ops team in our New Orleans office. Our clients use our flagship products to manage and execute complex, large-scale online sampling projects. The Platform Ops team provides customer software and API integration support for our buyers and suppliers in addition to coordinating on product development and implementation.
The Integration Consultant will be responsible for guiding buyers and suppliers through the entire lifecycle of a Marketplace API integration, and will also provide sales and technical support for the Lucid New Orleans office team. This role supports customers in multiple time zones and industries, and will require 25% travel.
- Build and manage relationships with global clients to drive strategic API integrations forward to completion
- Provide technical guidance to clients at all phases of their API integration with Marketplace
- Provide technical sales support to new prospects interested in integrating with the Lucid Marketplace API
- Gain an understanding of clients' businesses, organizational structures, and external software platforms to design and execute optimal API integration strategies
- Analyze API integration performance on a regular basis to proactively recommend improvements
- Investigate and resolve customer issues in a professional and timely fashion
- Communicate and collaborate with Development and Product teams on product roadmap to ensure new products and features move forward
- Develop a full understanding of the company, the market research industry, and how Marketplace technology can solve challenges
- Strong ability to understand different and unique business models and how an integration with Marketplace can work for clients.
- Bachelor's degree. (Business, Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline preferred)
- 2-3 years of customer-facing experience in a technical environment with proven ability to manage multiple client accounts long-term
- Ability to work with international clients and global team members
- Experience with modern software development methodologies, with emphasis on software architecture, and infrastructure design and development
- SaaS support experience preferred
- Comfortable working in a rapidly-changing, fast-paced environment
- Experience supporting API integrations preferred
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to convey complicated ideas simply
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present to C-level clients
- Understanding of web and redirect protocols is a plus
- Experience with SQL, Postman, Power BI, JIRA, or Salesforce is a plus
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top