Global Key Accounts Director
Lucid is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Our products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need – fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Singapore, Gurgaon, Prague, and Hamburg.
Lucid seeks a highly experienced Global Key Accounts Director to create, nurture and grow long-term trusting and mutually beneficial relationships with our largest global customers. This pivotal role will oversee a portfolio of global customers, identify and develop new business from existing clients, open up new relationships and actively seek and close new sales opportunities.
The Global Key Accounts Director has the opportunity to be based out of London.
- Develop strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business stakeholders to activate and scale existing spend
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Handle both strategic high level management and transactional sales activity including creating project customer bids
- Proactively respond to all customer queries and identify new business opportunities
- Drive both strategic high level management and transactional sales activity including creating project customer bids
- Work closely with cross-functional internal teams including Customer Success Managers and Project Success teams to demonstrably improve the entire customer experience
- Collaborate with Sales team to achieve quarterly goals while keeping clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services
- Accurately forecast and track key account metrics
- 5+ years of Key Account Management experience directly tied to generating revenue
- Experience delivering client-focused value based solutions
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers, especially at the Executive level
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, Professional Services, and Product Management)
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including executive and C-level
- Strong aptitude sense for technology, with the ability to use, demonstrate, and speak about new technologies
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- BA/BS Degree
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top