- Prepare financial, statistical data, budgets, and analysis/reporting
- Analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance
- Work closely with CFO & Business Leaders to track KPI’s and develop financial forecasts
- Apply business judgment and financial insights to support decision making that aligns capital and resource allocation, with the company’s strategic priorities
- Identify trends and recommend growth opportunities accordingly
- Own the budgeting processes, along with monthly and quarterly reporting to business leaders, Executive Team and other stakeholders
- BS/BA in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or similar (MBA a plus)
- 5-7 years in Investment Banking, Management Consulting and/or Corporate finance / operational FP&A role at either a high-growth or large, well-established company
- Comfortable working in a high-growth, fast paced business with the ability to be nimble
- Strong sense of business acumen in order to understand strategic business initiatives while also applying insights and best practices
- Ability to support, partner, and influence ideas to an executive audience
- Extraordinary Excel / financial modeling skills.
- Best practices are second-nature, you can handle complexity but strive for simplicity
- Attention to detail combined with swift execution.
Meet Some of Lucid's Employees
Director of Customer Solutions
Operating on the Customer Solutions Team, Dan manages a group of team leads based in the US and India—ensuring everyone has the resources they need to achieve their goals.
Back to top