- New Orleans, LA
Lucid is a research technology (ResTech) platform that provides programmatic access to first-party data. With respondents in more than 100 countries, Lucid enables anyone, in any industry, to survey online audiences and get the answers they need. These answers reveal the sentiments, motivations, and behaviors of target demographics – data that can be used to build business strategies, measure the impact of digital advertising, publish research, and more. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices throughout the US, Europe, and Asia.
Lucid seeks a highly-motivated Executive Assistant to support our New Orleans based executives. The Executive Assistant will have a strong sense of urgency and the ability to work independently on assignments with sound judgment. The right candidate will have a strong sense of ownership and resourcefulness, be customer-service oriented and have the ability to meet tight deadlines. We are looking for someone who has a high degree of flexibility, can operate effectively in a very fast moving environment and has a strong ability to multi-task. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is imperative.
The hours for this role are 8:30am – 5:30pm, Monday – Friday. This is a non-exempt role.
- Coordinate heavy calendar management. Maintain calendar to manage meetings, travel, out of office, special events and important corporate meetings.
- Make travel arrangements expeditiously and accurately; gather and present information on travel times and alternatives in a clear, understandable format with all information needed to make a decision.
- Assist with basic technology functions to support Executive meetings, such as: video conferencing, AV equipment setup, visual presentation, etc
- Partner with other Executive Assistants and Workspaces team to ensure day to day office management initiatives are met, as well as front desk/reception coverage
- Support the planning and execution of quarterly Company Meetings with the Executive Leadership Team
- Work on assignments that are sensitive in nature and require complete confidentiality.
- Prepare and track expense reports and receipts.
- Open/create purchase requisitions and handle other budget/financial process related activities.
- Produce PowerPoint and other written documents.
- Handle special projects and events as they come up (e.g., conferences, local corporate/team events, , holiday events, new member on-boarding)
- 2+ years’ executive administrative experience in busy, fast-paced environment
- Experience supporting a C-level Executive preferred
- Interest or previous experience in HR preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and be proactive and anticipate needs
- Must possess exceptional professionalism and superior interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) with a demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with all levels of leadership and teams
- A love of technology and using non-paper processes to get things done
- Experience managing complex calendars and coordinating meetings internally and externally, and coordinating travel across multiple time zones with multiple stops
- High integrity and discretion on confidential and sensitive issues
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficient in Google Apps
Lucid's Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top