- Coordinate heavy calendar management. Maintain calendar to manage meetings, travel, out of office, special events and important corporate meetings.
- Make travel arrangements expeditiously and accurately; gather and present information on travel times and alternatives in a clear, understandable format with all information needed to make a decision.
- Assist with basic technology functions to support Executive meetings, such as: video conferencing, AV equipment setup, visual presentation, etc
- Partner with other Executive Assistants and Workspaces team to ensure day to day office management initiatives are met, as well as front desk/reception coverage
- Support the planning and execution of quarterly Company Meetings with the Executive Leadership Team
- Work on assignments that are sensitive in nature and require complete confidentiality.
- Prepare and track expense reports and receipts.
- Open/create purchase requisitions and handle other budget/financial process related activities.
- Produce PowerPoint and other written documents.
- Handle special projects and events as they come up (e.g., conferences, local corporate/team events, , holiday events, new member on-boarding)
- 5+ years’ executive administrative experience in busy, fast-paced environment
- Experience supporting a C-level Executive preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and be proactive and anticipate needs
- Must possess exceptional professionalism and superior interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) with a demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with all levels of leadership and teams
- A love of technology and using non-paper processes to get things done
- Experience managing complex calendars and coordinating meetings internally and externally, and coordinating travel across multiple time zones with multiple stops
- High integrity and discretion on confidential and sensitive issues
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficient in Google Apps
Meet Some of Lucid's Employees
Executive Director of Business Development, EMEA
Emel works to expand Lucid’s global reach by heading up all of the company’s commercial activities in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
Back to top