Director, Product Marketing
- Partner cross-functionally to strategize new features, benefits and communications that drive customer acquisition, engagement and retention.
- Conduct market research, in partnership with our research team, to uncover key customer insights that drive positioning for our existing products as well as ideas for new features or benefits.
- Synthesize market intelligence & customer insights – be the expert on our customers, who they are and what segments we serve; be the expert on the competition and the broader digital marketplace.
- Drive business case development – bring together customer insights, research, financial data and analytics to develop a perspective on revenue and profitability potential for new to market initiatives.
- Drive marketing strategy - create marketing plans for new initiatives; Own branding, positioning, messaging and creative, across the customer journey.
- Manage a team of Product Marketing managers.
- Lead Go to Market planning and execution for new initiatives from idea through launch, while setting and continuously managing the right expectations with all relevant stakeholders.
- 8+ years of SAAS or E-commerce Marketing experience in Paid Search and Display
- BA/BS degree or higher
- Results-oriented with an exceptional track record of developing profitable acquisition marketing programs and meeting and exceeding performance objectives
- Strong leadership skills and a proven ability to manage, mentor, and develop a high-performing team
- Understands how best to optimize for mobile and desktop experiences (desktop, mobile responsive and in-app marketing) and have experience creating app-install campaigns
- Highly motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently, while also able to build strong internal relationships and build consensus on critical initiatives
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; comfortable leveraging large amounts of data to drive decisions and a passion for continuous testing and optimization
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously and prioritizing time and resources based on business impact
- Passion for delighting and advocating for customers and an intimate understanding of how and when to influence customer behavior
Meet Some of Lucid's Employees
Director of Customer Solutions
Operating on the Customer Solutions Team, Dan manages a group of team leads based in the US and India—ensuring everyone has the resources they need to achieve their goals.
Back to top