Director, Product Marketing
- New York, NY
Lucid is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Our products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need – fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Singapore, Gurgaon, Prague, and Hamburg.
Lucid is looking for a Director of Product Marketing to join the Marketing team. The ideal candidate will have a combination of business strategy, product marketing, creativity, analytical thinking and communication skills. The role will sit in the Marketing Team and work closely with the Product team, Sales team, and other client facing teams to deliver product marketing initiatives. The successful candidate will have a strong desire to position our products, both existing and new, for success.
The ideal candidate would be based in our New York or New Orleans offices, but the employee has the option to be remotely based if required.
- Partner cross-functionally to identify and size market opportunity, define new features and products, validate with clients, define value propositions and position in the market/industry
- Leverage existing and customize specific product marketing frameworks that help bring products to market
- Create and participate in forums, with representation from Product, Sales and Marketing, to coordinate and collaborate on go-to-market activities as a product goes from inception to general availability
- Conduct market research, in partnership with our research team, to uncover key customer insights that drive positioning for our existing products as well as ideas for new features or benefits
- Synthesize market intelligence & customer insights – be the expert on our customers, who they are and what segments we serve and be the expert on the competition and the broader market research and advertising marketplaces
- Drive business case development – bring together customer insights, research, financial data and analytics to develop a perspective on revenue and profitability potential for new to market initiatives
- Partner with marketing to translate value propositions, positioning and messaging to inform marketing and sales initiatives Lead Go to Market planning and execution for new initiatives from idea through launch, while setting and continuously managing the right expectations with all relevant stakeholders
- Grow the product marketing function into international markets
- 10+ years of SAAS or Marketing experience BA/BS degree or higher
- Strong leadership skills and a proven ability to work cross-functionally across Sales and Product and Marketing
- Highly motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently, while also able to build strong internal relationships and build consensus on critical initiatives
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; comfortable leveraging large amounts of data to drive decisions and a passion for continuous testing and optimization
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously while prioritizing time and resources based on business impact
- Passion for delighting and advocating for customers and an intimate understanding of how and when to influence customer behavior
Lucid's Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top