Director of Content
- Create and review editorial, data sciences, and market research content for accuracy and relevance (across shared and owned platforms). Includes graphic, viral, etc.
- Manage the creative evolution and development of the Lucid website and digital extensions.
- Manage internally and externally written content to ensure that it meets Lucid’s quality standards and is in alignment with Company expectations
- Own the graphic and brand standards across the shared/owned/digital platforms
- Ensure appropriate syntax, style, and content flow for different product types and target audiences amend or rewrite content as needed
- Provide timely, consistent and constructive feedback to writers and other contributors
- Direct content through appropriate review and workflow processes, to ensure on-time delivery and content quality
- Assist in commissioning and contracting thought leader authors and editors, as needed
- Training and ongoing mentoring of junior team members
- Bachelors of Science degree required, graduate degree in the sciences or scientific writing preferred
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in editing or writing
- Understanding of the data, market research, advertising industry
- Well organized with the ability to prioritize and organize work, meet tight deadlines, adapt to shifting deadlines, and successfully function within a team environment
- Strong communicator with superior writing and developmental editing skills
- Ability to successfully and efficiently interact with colleagues and external stakeholders at all levels: writers, editorial and support staff, clients/sponsors, and key members of the market research/data community
- Experience in instructional design, education, or organizational development
- Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Pro required; knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, AfterEffects, Photoshop, Apple Final Cut Pro/DVD Studio Pro
- Proficiency of Keyonote, InDesign, Articulate Storyline, Studio, and Adobe Captivate, Wordpress,
Meet Some of Lucid's Employees
Director of Customer Solutions
Operating on the Customer Solutions Team, Dan manages a group of team leads based in the US and India—ensuring everyone has the resources they need to achieve their goals.
Back to top