is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Our products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need – fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Gurgaon, Prague, Singapore and Brazil (Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro).
The Audience Team at Lucid specializes in digital media measurement, from audience verification to advertising effectiveness. Our product enables advertisers to achieve real-time results for their media campaigns based on the proprietary Proof by Lucid software solution.
Lucid is looking for Business Development Director to grow the business in the Northeast US. The position provides an experienced sales professional with a tremendous amount of new client opportunity. The Business Development Director will be based out of the sales territory (Northeast US) and will be supported by the leadership and client services teams based in New York & New Orleans. The Business Development Director, in the Northeast territory, will manage new client targeting & acquisition while serving as the leading account representative for all existing clients. The Director will be responsible for developing a prospect pipeline and for demonstrating Proof features to potential clients. Success will come with converting the pipeline to revenue-generating clients, working with client services to effect quick, quality onboarding, and frequently visiting prospects and existing clients to continually grow the Northeast territory.
- Identify, prospect, and build relationships with potential clients
- Demonstrate benefits and features of our audience product to prospective clients
- Convert a pipeline of prospective clients into revenue generating clients
- Access, engage and present to senior level management
- Create, update and constantly add to the new client pipeline
- Work with Account Directors & Coordinators to grow existing regional revenue
- Contribute to the branding, industry message and presentation of Proof
- Travel within the territory, to industry conferences and to Corporate Headquarter in New Orleans (50-75% travel)
- Deliver against a territory goal
- At least 10 years of sales and/or in market research, digital advertising, or related industry
- Ability to immediately approach appropriate, high-level contacts at target firms
- Experience bringing in new business and growing existing territory
- Track record of successfully meeting sales goals and managing a sales territory
- Strong sense for technology, with the ability to use, demonstrate, and speak about new technologies
- Develop a full understanding of the company, the digital advertising industry and how Lucid’s technology can seamlessly integrate to solve challenges
- Experience with digital or mobile audience and/or advertising measurement a must, basic knowledge of online research sampling preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.