- Build and lead a world class AI/ML team
- Work closely with our other engineering teams, product managers, business and sales leaders to determine what critical, customer impacting problems can be solved with the use of various artificial intelligence techniques
- Design and develop a robust framework for the building, testing and deployment of models into a large scale, highly performant and customer critical production environment
- Be the thought leader in ways we can provide insights and intelligence for our customers
Qualifications & Characteristics
- PhD or Masters in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field, with 10+ years of experience in developing, implementing and managing AI/ML related projects
- Strong technical skills on machine learning/AI with proven track record. These technical skills include, but not limited to, regression techniques, neural networks, decision trees, clustering, pattern recognition, probability theory, stochastic systems, Bayesian inference, statistical techniques, deep learning, supervised learning, unsupervised learning
- Strong technical knowledge on big data technologies (Hadoop, HBase, Spark), cloud, and open source software tools
- You have been exploring or working on some of the latest advancements in the deep learning space (Tensorflow, seq2seq, RNN, word2vec, etc.)
- Outstanding track record of successful solutions design in the digital spaceStrong development background. We’re building a team of developers who not only design and define the models, but also implement those models, test the models and are responsible for the quality of the models in a large scale production environmentCapable of quickly becoming familiar with new approaches to AI and computational comprehension.
- Excited about leading a team of highly diverse, creative people, all aiming for the same goal and mutually supportive of each other.
- Have what it takes to break new ground and implement radical innovation. You’ve got a track record of driving change.
- You enjoy a fast-paced work environment and you inspire others to embrace change
- You pay an intense amount of attention to the quality of the product, data, and code and you will not stop until you find out why the thing being built does not work as expected.
- A forward thinker who is passionate about developing highly innovative breakthrough technologies, and has the endurance and resilience to make innovation happen.
- Open to thinking out of the box, is innovative, and can work with new and different artificial intelligence/intelligent computing paradigms.
- Indicates superior capabilities in abstract, verbal, and spatial reasoning, able to build complex systems mentally and then implement them with a sharp eye for detail.
- 5+ years of experience leading software development team in a technology company
Meet Some of Lucid's Employees
Executive Director of Business Development, EMEA
Emel works to expand Lucid’s global reach by heading up all of the company’s commercial activities in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
Back to top