Customer Success Manager, India
Lucid is the world’s largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making – about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in New York, London, Sydney and Gurgaon.
The Client Success Manager works with Fulcrum's SaaS clients by establishing strategic relationships with new and existing users, sets critical performance goals, and then acts as a consultative resource to help clients achieve their goals. The CSM is also responsible for ensuring client satisfaction through renewals, evaluating client growth strategies, generating usage reports, and maximizing upsell opportunities by engaging with Sales, Solutions, Product Development, Product Management, Support, and Training as necessary.
The role may support clients in multiple time zones and industries, which will require flexibility.
- Manage relationships with Fulcrum’s SaaS clients to drive high-impact business strategies enabled by Fulcrum’s products
- Gain a working understanding of clients’ businesses and organizational structures to identify and execute opportunities for existing clients
- Work closely with sales and technical colleagues to pitch new products and provide strategic consultation as a client advocate
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of software integrations for certain clients and coordinate alignment between Fulcrum and external software platforms
- Analyze trends in client issues on a regular basis to proactively recommend training sessions in specific areas
- Develop a full understanding of the company, the market research industry, and how Fulcrum technology can solve challenges
- BA/BS degree, Business/Economics/Statistics preferred
- 3-5 years of customer-facing experience with proven ability to manage multiple complex projects under tight deadlines
- Proven track record of driving client business growth and achieving revenue targets
- Experience with client interaction, client presentations, and quantitative data analysis
- High proficiency in Excel with strong analytical and mathematical capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present to C-level clients
- Disciplined work ethic - self-motivated and detail oriented mindset focused on achieving revenue goals
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and unstructured environment
- Previous roles including supporting SaaS products
- Experience with modern software development methodologies, with emphasis on software and hardware architecture, and infrastructure design and development
- Ability to convey complicated ideas simply
- Exposure to API integrations and customized applications
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top