Customer Success Manager
- Sydney, Australia
Lucid is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Our products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need – fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Singapore, Gurgaon, Prague, and Hamburg.
The Customer Success Manager works with Lucid’s customers or partners by establishing strategic relationships with new and existing users, setting critical performance goals, and then acting as a consultative resource to help clients achieve their goals. The CSM is also responsible for training and onboarding new users, ensuring client satisfaction through renewals, evaluating client growth strategies, generating usage reports, and maximizing upsell opportunities by engaging with Sales, Solutions, Product Development, Product Management, Support, and Training as necessary.
The ideal candidate is experienced in managing Enterprise SaaS or subscription clients and is able to educate customers on the Marketplace, Lucid’s SaaS platform. A Customer Success Manager is expected to set client expectations and drive client behavior at multiple levels within an organization. The CSM is also expected to visit major key accounts on a regular basis in order to grow business within new and existing accounts. The role may support clients in multiple time zones and industries, which will require flexibility, along with travel.
This role offers a salary of $74,000 to $90,000 AUD plus superannuation
- Enable partners or customers to achieve their goals through the use of the Marketplace
- Manage relationships with Lucid’s Marketplace clients to drive high-impact business strategies enabled by Lucid’s products, and advocate for customer needs across internal stakeholder groups
- Execute customer success plans to optimise customers’ use of the Marketplace
- Support onboarding new client business and collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop working integrations for new clients
- Gain a working understanding of clients’ businesses and organisational structures to identify and execute opportunities for existing clients
- Work closely with sales and technical colleagues to pitch new products and provide strategic consultation as a client advocate
- Analyse trends in client performance on a regular basis and form proactive recommendations
- Develop a full understanding of the company, the market research industry, and how our Marketplace technology can solve challenges
- Suggest, standardise and scale policies, procedures and best practices that improve team operations
- BA/BS degree, Business/Economics/Statistics preferred
- 10+ years of customer-facing experience with proven ability to manage multiple complex projects under tight deadlines
- Experience with internal and external relationship management, client presentations, and quantitative data analysis
- Experience working with national and international key accounts
- High proficiency in Excel with strong analytical and mathematical capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present to C-level clients
- Disciplined work ethic - self-motivated and detail-oriented mindset focused on achieving revenue goals
- Resourceful problem solving, organised and process-oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and unstructured environment
- Market research experience essential
- Previous roles including supporting software or SaaS products
- Proven track record of driving client business growth and achieving revenue targets
- Experience with modern software development methodologies, with emphasis on software and hardware architecture, and infrastructure design and development
- Ability to convey complicated ideas simply
- Exposure to API integrations and customised applications
- Previous experience working with Salesforce, PowerBI, and/or Google Suite.
- Additional language desired, but not essential due to the location of some clients
Lucid's Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top