Lucid is the world’s largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making – about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in London and Gurgaon.
The Client Success Manager (CSM) on the Digital Monetization team works with Lucid’s supply partners by establishing strategic relationships with new and existing supply partners, setting critical performance goals, and acting as a consultative resource to help partners achieve their integration and business goals. As part of a global team, the CSM is also responsible for ensuring client satisfaction through enabling a positive onboarding experience for new partners, evaluating partner growth strategies, troubleshooting client concerns, and maximizing upsell opportunities.
The ideal candidate has experience managing SaaS clients on a global scale, and can educate clients about Fulcrum, set client expectations, and drive client behavior at multiple levels within an organization. A Client Success Manager is expected to visit strategic accounts from time to time. The role may support clients in multiple time zones and industries, which will require flexibility.
- Manage and build relationships with supply partners to drive usage growth
- Gain full understanding of supply partners’ businesses and organizations to identify growth opportunities
- Work closely with sales and technical colleagues to provide strategic consultation to clients, as well as act internally as a client advocate
- Analyze data trends in supply partners’ product usage on a regular basis, to proactively recommend integration and business logic improvements
- Provide product training and troubleshooting assistance to supply partners
- Develop a full understanding of the company, the market research industry, and how Fulcrum technology can solve challenges
- BA/BS degree, Business/Economics/Statistics preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Client Success or equivalent, with a history of increasing client satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Proven track record of driving client business growth and achieving revenue targets
- Experience with client interaction, client presentations, and quantitative data analysis
- High proficiency in Excel with strong analytical skills and experience in quantitative data analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Disciplined work ethic - self-motivated and detail oriented mindset focused on achieving revenue goals
- Must be a team player
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and unstructured environment
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.