Customer Success Manager
- Sydney, Australia
Lucid is a research technology (ResTech) platform that provides programmatic access to first-party data. With respondents in more than 100 countries, Lucid enables anyone, in any industry, to survey online audiences and get the answers they need. These answers reveal the sentiments, motivations, and behaviors of target demographics – data that can be used to build business strategies, measure the impact of digital advertising, publish research, and more. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices throughout the US, Europe, and Asia.
The Manager, Customer Success works with Lucid’s APAC-based supply partners by establishing strategic relationships with new and existing users, setting critical performance goals, and then acting as a consultative resource to help partners achieve their goals. The Manager is also responsible for training and onboarding new users, evaluating partner growth strategies, generating usage reports, and maximising up sell opportunities by engaging with Sales, Solutions, Product Development, Product Management, Support, and Training as necessary. The role may support partners in multiple time zones and industries, which will require flexibility, along with some travel.
This position is based in our London office, and will require servicing APAC-based supply partners. This global aspect will require an exceptional level of coordination, communication, and flexibility across time-zones.
The ideal candidate is experienced in managing Enterprise SaaS or subscription partners and is able to educate partners on the Marketplace, Lucid’s SaaS platform. A Senior Analyst, Customer Success is expected to set partner expectations and drive partner behavior at multiple levels within an organisation.
- Enable partners to achieve their goals through the use of the Marketplace
- Manage relationships with Lucid’s Marketplace partners to drive high-impact business strategies enabled by Lucid’s products, and advocate for partner needs across internal stakeholder groups
- Execute partner success plans to optimize partners’ use of the Marketplace
- Support onboarding new partner business and collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop working integrations for new partners
- Gain a working understanding of partners’ businesses and organisational structures to identify and execute opportunities for existing partners
- Act as a partner advocate and partner for sustained partner loyalty
- Work closely with sales and technical colleagues to pitch new products and provide strategic consultation as a partner advocate
- Analyse trends in partner performance on a regular basis and form proactive recommendations for growth opportunities
- Communicate knowledgeably to users about our product, new developments, our business model, and the economic dynamics of the marketplace
- Develop a full understanding of the company, the market research industry, and how our Marketplace technology can solve challenges
- Suggest, standardize and scale policies, procedures and best practices that improve team operations
Day to day of a CSM
- Working with existing supply partners to identify needs and ultimately increase platform usage and growth
- Corresponding via calls and emails with partners regarding integrations with our platform; their financials, new features, and industry trendsUse PowerBI, Salesforce, and other data toolsets to track and analyse account and integration performance
- Communicating internally with Integration Consultants to improve integration health, and identify long-term strategies for growth
- Explaining policies and procedures to partners and mediating conflicts between marketplace buyers and sellersIdentifying operational systems needs and designing solutions to common issues
- Participating in regular global supply team calls and communicating proactively with global team-members
- BA/BS degree, Business/Economics/Statistics preferred2-4 years of customer-facing experience with proven ability to manage multiple complex projects under tight deadlines
- Experience with internal and external relationship management, partner presentations, and quantitative data analysis
- High proficiency in Excel with strong analytical and mathematical capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present to C-level partner executives
- Disciplined work ethic - self-motivated and detail oriented mindset focused on achieving revenue goals
- Resourceful problem solving, organised and process-orientedAbility to work in a fast paced, dynamic and unstructured environment
Lucid's Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top