Customer Development Representative
- Flexible / Remote
Lucid is a research technology (ResTech) platform that provides programmatic access to first-party data. With respondents in more than 100 countries, Lucid enables anyone, in any industry, to survey online audiences and get the answers they need. These answers reveal the sentiments, motivations, and behaviors of target demographics – data that can be used to build business strategies, measure the impact of digital advertising, publish research, and more. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices throughout the US, Europe, and Asia.
Lucid is looking for a Customer Development Representative to join our InsideSales team. The Customer Development Representative is a client-facing sales role that will work closely with our Account Management and Business Development teams to support new and existing customers. The primary objective of the Representative is to proactively work with clients on new project requests and to help manage the success of all sold projects. As the initial point of contact for incoming project requests at Lucid, you will be responsible for building relationships and representing Lucid in an effective manner.
The Customer Development Team are the experts of who we can ask questions and how we can get answers- driving sales and revenue through excellent customer service and support. Most client communication will be via email, phone and Zoom, however, small amounts of travel may be required.
This is a key role in the success of the sales team and a great entry point to a career in sales, including account management and business development.
This role has the flexibility to work fully remote in the US, in-person at one of our office locations, or a hybrid of the two. #li-remote
- Work to develop and strengthen relationships with new and existing clients
- Assist the sales team with pricing and feasibility for Market Research sampling projects
- Understand client requirements and develop specifications to deliver requirements
- Learn the industry and our company by executing sampling projects
- Monitor usage of the proprietary survey and bidding platform
- Resolve client needs for support in project management
- B.A. or B.S. with interest in a sales career path in a fast growing New Orleans company
- 1-3 year’s work experience preferred
- Thrives in a customer focused environment
- Enjoys solving problems and prefers analytical methods
- Easily able to grasp and retain new knowledge
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Extremely thorough and detail oriented
- Self-motivated and independent worker, who can thrive in a fast paced environment
Lucid's Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top