Customer Development Analyst, India
Lucid is the world’s largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making – about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in New York, London, Sydney and Gurgaon.
Lucid is looking for a Client Services Analyst to join our sales team with Federated Sample. The Client Services Analyst is a client-facing role that will work closely with sales and operations teams to support projects and clients across the board. The primary objective of the Analyst is to proactively work with clients on new project requests and to help manage the success of all sold projects. This is a key role in the success of the services team and a great entry point into market research and technology. The role may support clients in multiple time zones and industries, which will require flexibility.
- Work to develop and strengthen relationships with new and existing clients
- Assist the sales team with pricing and feasibility for Market Research sampling projects
- Understand client requirements and develop specifications to deliver requirements
- Learn the industry and our company by executing sampling projects
- Monitor usage of the proprietary survey and bidding platform
- Resolve client needs for support in project management
- B.A. or B.S. with interest in a sales career path in a fast growing New Orleans company
- 1-3 year’s work experience preferred
- Thrives in a customer focused environment
- Enjoys solving problems and prefers analytical methods
- Easily able to grasp and retain new knowledge
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Extremely thorough and detail oriented
- Self-motivated and independent worker, who can thrive in a fast paced environment
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top