Lucid is the world’s largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making – about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in London and Gurgaon.
The CDA role sits within the managed client services arm of the business. You will focus predominantly on our German speaking clients. You will be responsible for managing client requests for market research, from assessing their project requirements and pricing it accordingly, to ensuring the project runs successfully if your bid is won. The job requires a high degree of analytical skill, researching global demographics and niche target audiences, alongside the ability to think quickly and creatively in a target-driven environment.
If you are someone who can make well-reasoned assumptions based on limited data, someone who isn’t afraid to jump in the deep end and learn by doing, then this is the place for you. If successful you will be joining a rapidly growing team based in the Shoreditch WeWork - offices really don’t come much cooler.
- Assess client needs and coordinate with internal teams and third-party partners to ensure project objectives are delivered successfully and on time
- Develop a knowledge of feasibility and pricing in order to return bids quickly, balancing margin and win rate
- Develop knowledge of the project management suite, Fulcrum
- Develop a full understanding of the Market Research Industry and how Lucid can solve challenges using Fulcrum technology
- 1-3 year’s work experience preferred
- Graduate, Business/Economics/Statistics/Sociology/Social Science preferred
- Strong work ethic with self-motivated mindset and drive to achieve revenue goals
- Detail oriented, self-starter who is eager to learn new skills and concepts
- High-energy with ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to successfully multitask and organize complex projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and mathematical capabilities
- German native speaker or on that level
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.