Consultant, Customer Success
- Flexible / Remote
Lucid is a research technology (ResTech) platform that provides programmatic access to first-party data. With respondents in more than 100 countries, Lucid enables anyone, in any industry, to survey online audiences and get the answers they need. These answers reveal the sentiments, motivations, and behaviors of target demographics – data that can be used to build business strategies, measure the impact of digital advertising, publish research, and more. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices throughout the US, Europe, and Asia.
The Consultant, Customer Success works with Lucid’s customers or partners by establishing strategic relationships with new and existing users, setting critical performance goals, and then acting as a consultative resource to help clients achieve their goals. The Consultant, Customer Success is also responsible for training and onboarding new users, ensuring client satisfaction through renewals, evaluating client growth strategies, generating usage reports, and maximizing upsell opportunities by engaging with Sales, Solutions, Product Development, Product Management, Support, and Training as necessary.
The ideal candidate is experienced in managing Enterprise SaaS or subscription clients and is able to educate customers on the Marketplace, Lucid’s SaaS platform. A Consultant, Customer Success is expected to set client expectations and drive client behavior at multiple levels within an organization. The Consultant, Customer Success is also expected to visit major accounts on a regular basis in order to grow business within new and existing accounts. The role may support clients in multiple time zones and industries, which will require flexibility, along with travel.
Ideally this employee would be based remotely full time. #LI-Remote
- Enable partners or customers to achieve their goals through the use of the Marketplace
- Manage relationships with Lucid’s Marketplace clients to drive high-impact business strategies enabled by Lucid’s products, and advocate for customer needs across internal stakeholder groups
- Execute customer success plans to optimize customers’ use of the Marketplace
- Support onboarding new client business and collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop working integrations for new clients
- Gain a working understanding of clients’ businesses and organizational structures to identify and execute opportunities for existing clients
- Work closely with sales and technical colleagues to pitch new products and provide strategic consultation as a client advocate
- Analyze trends in client performance on a regular basis and form proactive recommendations
- Develop a full understanding of the company, the market research industry, and how our Marketplace technology can solve challenges
- Suggest, standardize and scale policies, procedures and best practices that improve team operations
- BA/BS degree or equivalent industry experience
- 3-7 years of customer-facing experience with proven ability to manage multiple complex projects under tight deadlines
- Experience with internal and external relationship management, client presentations, and quantitative data analysis
- High proficiency in Excel with strong analytical and mathematical capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present to C-level clients
- Disciplined work ethic - self-motivated and detail oriented mindset focused on achieving revenue goals
- Resourceful problem solving, organized and process-oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and unstructured environment
- Previous roles including supporting software or SaaS products
- Proven track record of driving client business growth and achieving revenue targets through renewals, upsells, and cross-sells
- A good understanding of software and technology solutions
- Ability to convey complicated ideas to technical and nontechnical audiences
- Exposure to API integrations and customized applications
- Previous experience working with Salesforce, PowerBI, and/or Google Suite
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Market research or Sample experience a plus
Lucid's Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top