Business Development Manager
- London, United Kingdom
Lucid is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Our products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need – fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Singapore, Gurgaon, Prague, and Hamburg.
Lucid is looking for a dynamic and proactive Business Development Manager to help grow our UK business. This individual will flourish in a fast growth sales environment, who will take full advantage of a tremendous amount of new client opportunity. Technology is at the heart of our business and we want someone who will thrive on selling with integrity and enthusiasm, by helping clients use technology to change the way they do business for the better. The Business Development Manager will be based in our London office and will be responsible for converting prospects into revenue-generating clients by cold/warm calls, face to face meetings, presentations and emails. Collaboration with Account Managers to successfully onboard the client is key to ensure continued and sustained account growth. It is essential that the candidate is able to manage this in addition to building a strong pipeline to fuel the future of the organisation.
- Identify, prospect, and build relationships with potential clients
- Demonstrate and present product benefits and features to prospective clients
- Convert a pipeline of prospective clients into revenue generating clients
- Access, engage and present to senior level management
- Create, update and constantly add to the new client pipeline
- Work closely with Account Managers in timely handovers
- Contribute to the branding, industry message and presentation of Lucid
- Experience in selling a SaaS product or in market research, digital advertising, or related industry is preferred but not essential
- Ability to immediately approach appropriate, high-level contacts at target firms
- Experience or passion in new business development and a willingness develop in this area
- Track record of successfully meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Strong sense for technology, with the ability to use, demonstrate, and speak about new technologies
Lucid's Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top