Analyst, Revenue Operations
- Flexible / Remote
Lucid is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Our products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need – fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Singapore, Gurgaon, Prague, and Hamburg.
Lucid is looking for a smart, analytical, and detail-oriented Revenue Operations Analyst to join the Revenue Operations team in New Orleans. The Revenue Operations team drives Revenue at Lucid by working across functions to implement change and scale process, knowledge, technology, and governance. Revenue Operations is a partner to Sales, Customer Experience, Finance, Legal, Marketing, and Business Automation and Intelligence.
The Revenue Operations Analyst will be expected to develop a deep understanding of Lucid’s internal systems and find ways to analyze and improve processes. This position will support the implementation and management of software and systems critical to the success of the Sales and Customer Experience teams. The Revenue Operations Analyst will also be responsible for building and deploying reports from internal reporting systems.
Candidates should be critical thinkers, passionate, motivated, ambitious, self-confident, efficient, resourceful, professional, and technically astute. Candidates should be organized, assertive, and capable of delivering tangible results in a fast paced and creative environment. Revenue Operations Analyst must possess a strong sense of detail and constantly be looking for ways to work smarter and improve processes across the business.
Ideally the Revenue Operations Analyst would be based in the New Orleans office, but the employee has the opportunity to be remotely based in the United States. #LI-Remote
- Serve as administrator for customer experience software, including managing on-boarding, training, maintenance, and ongoing upkeep
- Become an expert on Lucid’s business model, org structure, internal software and technology to help build efficient internal processes
- Learn Lucid’s business model and data infrastructure to provide build and deploy reportings from Salesforce and PowerBI
- Develops and maintains clear, understandable documentation to describe the solution, program /solution development and modification
- Updates leadership, business leaders and others as appropriate on weekly basis progress on requests, documents, projects, project tasks via written communication
- Participate and assist peers in selection and evaluation of products and tools to ensure proposed solution adheres to enterprise wide requirements, adapts to new requirements and changing technologies in order to meet business and strategic objectives.
- Define and manage the non-functional (technical) solution-level requirements (such as security, scalability, availability, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree: Business Administration, Marketing, Information Technology, or related degree
- 1-2 years of work experience with proven ability to manage multiple complex projects
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience with Salesforce
Lucid's Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top