Lucid is a research technology (ResTech) platform that provides programmatic access to first-party data. With respondents in more than 100 countries, Lucid enables anyone, in any industry, to survey online audiences and get the answers they need. These answers reveal the sentiments, motivations, and behaviors of target demographics – data that can be used to build business strategies, measure the impact of digital advertising, publish research, and more. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices throughout the US, Europe, and Asia.
The Customer Success Analyst works with Lucid’s customers or partners by providing resources and expertise to help them achieve their goals on the Marketplace. The CSA is also responsible for identifying training opportunities for new users, working through customer issues, generating usage reports, and maximizing upsell opportunities by engaging with Sales, Customer Experience, Product Development, Product Management, Support, and Training as necessary. The CSA supports the Customer Success team by managing campaigns, playbooks, and customer collateral.
The ideal candidate has experience working with customers and is able to learn new technologies and master the Marketplace, Lucid’s SaaS platform. A Customer Success Analyst is expected to drive customer behavior at the user level through engagement campaigns and targeted outreach. The CSA may occasionally visit major accounts in order to grow business within new and existing accounts. The role may support customers in multiple time zones and industries.
Ideally this employee would be based remotely full time. #LI-Remote
- Support partners or customers in achieving their goals through the use of the Marketplace
- Manage campaigns for Lucid’s Marketplace customers to support optimal usage of Lucid’s products, and advocate for customer needs across internal stakeholder groups
- Execute customer success plans to optimize customers’ use of the Marketplace
- Support digital onboarding for new customers
- Provide technical consultation as a customer advocateAnalyze trends in customer performance on a regular basis
- Develop a full understanding of the company, the market research industry, and how our Marketplace technology can solve challenges
- BA/BS degree, Business/Economics/Statistics preferred
- 1-3 years of customer-facing experience with proven ability to manage multiple complex projects under tight deadlines
- Experience with internal and external relationship management, customer presentations, and quantitative data analysisHigh proficiency in Excel with strong analytical and mathematical capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Disciplined work ethic - self-motivated and detail oriented mindset focused on achieving revenue goals
- Resourceful problem solving, organized and process-orientedAbility to work in a fast paced, dynamic and unstructured environment
- Previous roles including supporting software or SaaS products
- Proven track record of driving customer business growth and achieving revenue targets
- Experience with modern software development methodologies, with emphasis on software and hardware architecture, and infrastructure design and development
- Ability to convey complicated ideas simply
- Exposure to API integrations and customized applications
- Previous experience working with Salesforce, PowerBI, and/or Google Suite.
Lucid's Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.