Analyst, Customer Development - EMEA
- London, United Kingdom
Lucid is a research technology (ResTech) platform that provides programmatic access to first-party data. With respondents in more than 100 countries, Lucid enables anyone, in any industry, to survey online audiences and get the answers they need. These answers reveal the sentiments, motivations, and behaviors of target demographics – data that can be used to build business strategies, measure the impact of digital advertising, publish research, and more. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices throughout the US, Europe, and Asia.
Lucid is looking for a Customer Development Analyst, an entry-level position in our EMEA Sales team. This is a client-facing role where you will work closely with colleagues in Sales and Operations to support and develop client accounts. The primary objectives of the Analyst are to assess feasibility and pricing of potential market research projects, help manage the success of all sold projects, and maintain a clear understanding of client needs. Most client communication will be via email and phone, however, small amounts of travel may be required. This is a key role in the success of the Sales team and a great entry point into market research and technology.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with clients by advising them on pricing and feasibility for market research sampling projects
- Become familiar with Lucid proprietary software and our industry
- Understand client requirements and propose the optimum business solution
- Assist account managers and other business functions to achieve quarterly goals
- Document interactions with clients in Salesforce
- Thrives in a client-facing role
- Excellent communication and numerical skills
- Enjoys solving problems and prefers analytical methods
- Adaptable team player
- Independent worker with the ability to multitask and prioritise
- A European language (German/French/Spanish) is a plus
Lucid's Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top