- New Orleans, LA
Lucid is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Our products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need – fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Singapore, Gurgaon, Prague, and Hamburg.
Lucid seeks an organized, detail-oriented Accountant with a positive, can-do attitude to join our team. We are looking for a self-starter who will learn our systems and processes, look to make improvements, and quickly become an integral part of our team. Furthermore, an ability to prioritize, work independently, and maintain a professional/friendly demeanor is essential in our fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic environment.
- Provide assistance with financial reporting by entering and managing financial transactions
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing data
- Assist with client billing process and month-end close tasks
- Cross-train with Senior Accountants to share and improve process knowledge
- Work closely with other business units to identify process improvements
- Assist with external audit deliverables and internal process documentation/controls when requested
- Interact with clients and vendors to solve problems
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1-2 years of accounting experience preferred, public accounting desired (Big 4 a plus)
- CPA preferred but not required
- Technology skills: Enterprise accounting software, Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, macros preferred)
- Team player with strong analytical skills and attention to detail, and a strong desire to automate and streamline manual processes
- High-energy with ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, and unstructured environment
- Commitment to excellent customer service and strong communication skills
- Able to easily adapt to change and meet tight deadlines
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top