- London, United Kingdom
Lucid is a research technology (ResTech) platform that provides programmatic access to first-party data. With respondents in more than 100 countries, Lucid enables anyone, in any industry, to survey online audiences and get the answers they need. These answers reveal the sentiments, motivations, and behaviors of target demographics – data that can be used to build business strategies, measure the impact of digital advertising, publish research, and more. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices throughout the US, Europe, and Asia.
Lucid is looking for a dynamic Account Development Manager with SaaS or research sales account management experience to help grow our UK business. The Account Development Manager nurtures, develops and manages relationships within our client base and will be responsible for driving yoy growth by promoting customer satisfaction and loyalty. The Account Development Manager also helps identify and qualify new business opportunities within larger accounts. They will also work with the account directors to formulate account strategies that drive usage and revenues.
- Maintain quality relationships to retain clients and win referrals to new clients within the account
- Develop an understanding of clients’ business issues and how to apply services to develop strong value prepositions
- Support the account director who sells/maintains relationships with the designated account
- Develop account strategies in partnership with the account directors
- Provide excellent client service with superior organisational skills, strong attention to detail, and timely, thorough responses
- Communicate effectively in writing and via phone
- Track account progress, sales process, client communication, and daily task activity within
- At least 2 years of sales and/or licensing experience for a SaaS product or in market research, digital advertising, or related industry
- Effective organisation and time management skills with an ability to multitask and prioritise
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An adaptable team player and fast learnerExperience in managing key accounts
- Track record of successfully meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Strong sense for technology, with the ability to use, demonstrate, and speak about new technologies
Lucid's Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top