- Flexible / Remote
Lucid is a research technology (ResTech) platform that provides programmatic access to first-party data. With respondents in more than 100 countries, Lucid enables anyone, in any industry, to survey online audiences and get the answers they need. These answers reveal the sentiments, motivations, and behaviors of target demographics – data that can be used to build business strategies, measure the impact of digital advertising, publish research, and more. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices throughout the US, Europe, and Asia.
Lucid delivers powerful answers, inspired by the sentiments of real people. Everyone benefits from data-driven knowledge – whether you’re conducting market research, polling, academic studies or seeking to better understand your advertising campaigns and brand lift. We’re looking for an Account Executive to connect customers to the power of Lucid. As an Account Executive, you will work with our potential and current customers to build great relationships, help them learn about Lucid, our products and services, and facilitate the buying process. We care about our customers’ success and we're extremely passionate about the quality of our work. The ideal candidate will have the aptitude and passion to become a master of Lucid’s product and services capabilities, underlying technology, and competitive advantages. Most importantly, you will help our customers achieve their strategic objectives.
We are currently hiring for several Account Executives across a variety of customer verticals including: Brands, Technology, Consulting and Insights. The Account Executive has the opportunity to be remotely based in the United States.
- Develop strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business stakeholders to activate and scale existing customers
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer matters
- Handle both strategic high level management and transactional sales activity including creating project customer bids
- Answer customer queries and identify new business opportunities
- Work closely with cross-functional internal teams including Customer Success Managers and Project Success teams to improve the entire customer experience
- Collaborate with Sales team to achieve quarterly goals while keeping clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- At least 5 years of sales and/or licensing experience for an Enterprise level SaaS product or in market research, digital advertising, or related industry
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers, especially at the Executive level
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, Professional Services, and Product Management)
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Strong aptitude sense for technology, with the ability to use, demonstrate, and speak about new technologies
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent work experience
Lucid's Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top