Account Development Manager
- Maintain quality relationships to retain clients and win referrals to new clients within the account.
- Develop an understanding of clients’ business issues and how to apply services to develop strong value propositions.
- Support the account director who sells/maintains relationships with the designated account.
- Develop account strategies in partnership with the account directors.
- Provide excellent client service with superior organisational skills, strong attention to detail, and timely, thorough responses.
- Communicate effectively in writing and via phone.
- Track account progress, sales process, client communication, and daily task activity within Salesforce.
- At least 2 years of sales and/or licensing experience for a SaaS product or in market research, digital advertising, or related industry
- Effective organization and time management skills with an ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An adaptable team player and fast learner
- Experience in managing key accounts
- Track record of successfully meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Strong sense for technology, with the ability to use, demonstrate, and speak about new technologies
Meet Some of Lucid's Employees
Executive Director of Business Development, EMEA
Emel works to expand Lucid’s global reach by heading up all of the company’s commercial activities in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
Back to top