Content Marketing / Editorial Associate Intern
L&T Co. is an NYC-based brand publishing company focused on creating great content and executing sophisticated multi-channel marketing strategies. We transform company blogs into authoritative trade publications to establish brands as influential industry voices and cultivate deeper digital relationships with partners, clients, and prospects. We’re looking for a dedicated and ambitious Content Marketing Associate to join our dynamic and quickly expanding team.
What You’ll Do
- Work with company founders to shape editorial approach, creative voice, and brand strategy for all client accounts
- Strategize, research, and ghostwrite industry reports, white papers, press releases, and other news-based pieces on trending topics
- Strategize, create, and review viral initiatives and marketing campaigns
- Evaluate our team of staff writers to help L&T build and refine a community of professional and engaged freelancers
- Edit and assess the quality of blog posts and other stories for the web
- Revise articles and other written materials for the web to match client needs and expectations
- Ghostwrite articles for CEOs and other high-level executives articles to be published on major online publications, including Inc, Forbes, and Search Engine Watch
- Learn and develop expertise in all social media tools and platforms, HubSpot, WordPress, Google Analytics, LinkedIn and Facebook Ads, and other relevant platforms
- Work directly with account managers to learn the ropes of what we do for our clients and develop best practices for future success and growth
- Take on the unique opportunity to train for a crucial client-facing role at a small yet quickly growing startup
Who You Are
- An aspiring, highly skilled, and extremely organized content guru who loves to write, edit, and work with words
- Someone who’s interested in growing into a high-level role in a short period of time
- At least one year of experience in an editorial capacity
- A true team player who’s not afraid to jump in and tackle a new assignment, no matter how high-level it is
- Comfortable with a startup environment, and able to pivot quickly between tasks and adapt to rapidly shifting instructions and schedules
Perks and Benefits
- Fun and exciting offices at Charging Bull WeWork, along with access to all WeWork perks (e.g. deals and discounts, automatic invitation to super-fun office parties and events)
- Direct affiliation with the Columbia University Startup Lab
- Free premium coffee, regular company outings, and lunch every Friday, on us!
- Best of all, the opportunity to join a young, dynamic, and close-knit team that loves going to work with and for each other every single day.
See Inside the Office of L&T
L&T helps tell the story of every brand that doesn’t have a way of doing it themselves. Applying the full breadth of knowledge and editorial skill the team has to offer, L&T produces comprehensive pieces of premium content and crafts white papers, e-books, and infographics that highlight its clients’ unique expertise and drive meaningful web conversions.
Back to top