Senior Instructional Designer
Since 1994, LRN has helped 15 million people in 700 companies worldwide navigate complex legal and regulatory environments and foster ethical cultures. LRN's combination of practical tools, education, and strategic advisement helps companies translate their values into concrete practices and leadership behaviors that create sustainable, competitive advantage. In partnership with LRN, companies need not choose between living principles and maximizing profits, or between enhancing reputation and growing revenue: both are a product of principled performance.
LRN is the trusted partner to leading businesses worldwide, including Pfizer, Dow, Dell, 3M, and DuPont. LRN operates in more than 120 countries, with offices in New York, London, and Mumbai.
LRN’s culture is a fundamental part of every solution, service and product we build. As a Mission with a Business, we are guided by who we are and who we want to be as much as what we want to achieve.
We aim to attract and hire people who share our core values, and value our mission.
Are you passionate about inspiring principled, ethical performance?
Are you committed to constant learning and evolution?
Do you find fulfillment in the impact your work is having beyond day-to-day tasks?
Do you seek to understand not just what does and doesn’t work, but why – and how to make things work better?
Do you value integrity, humility, passion, and truth in the workplace? Are you dedicated to fostering an environment of respect, collaboration, transparency, and success?
If so, we’re very much looking forward to meeting you.
LRN is seeking a Senior Instructional Design Professional for our Content Creation and Development Team to help us produce engaging, informative, and effective Ethics & Compliance (E&C) learning materials for training courses, workshop assets, and custom content that support our partners’ workforce education needs.
Key Skills: learning scenario design, script writing, storyboarding, needs analysis, project scoping, working in constellation, player-coaching
The individual in this role will have the opportunity to:
- Develop content that adheres to prescribed learning outcomes and highlight LRN’s point-of-view
- Develop instructional strategy and learning objectives for new content and participate in the upkeep of existing course content
- Work closely with subject matter experts, development editors, and video and animation collaborators to develop a variety of learning tools that range in length from short vignettes to scenario-based online courses
- Design instructional alignment that engages adult learners on ethical workplace behaviors and understanding of ethical responsibilities through compelling, story-driven narratives that come to life through imagery, animation and/or video
- Master and suggest enhancements to LRN’s authoring tool to craft interactive, scenario-based learning components
- Manage and direct multiple projects at a given time, including the resourcing of freelance IDs
- Manage content creation and development budget for each project
- Command of MS Office and knowledge of collaboration software
Qualifications and Skills
As a leader, we seek 8+ years of content creation experience in development of outlines, storyboards, text, and learning activities for digital assets within an education, publishing, or other media position. As a candidate, it’s vital to be able to point to evidence of the following behaviors:
- Leadership skills that shows a strong connection with LRN’s mission and values
- On-time delivery of timely, high-quality projects and services
- Comfort operating in an organization that aspires to self-governance
- Flexibility and adaptability—able to change direction quickly to meet stakeholder needs
- Holding colleagues to high standards respectfully and empathically
- Internalizing feedback, responding appropriately, and incorporating into daily practices
- Solutions-based work ethic and ability to pay attention to every detail
- Collaborating with team members in a concerted and deliberate manner
- Relentlessly learner-focused—content must be interesting, intuitively conveyed, current, and accurate
- Excellent problem-solving and influencing skills
- Understanding of the latest trends in education technology and how they can be used to personalize and optimize learning experiences to improve outcomes
- Experience communicating requirements clearly to teams across different time zones
- BA/BS required; advanced degree preferred; legal, compliance and/or ethics market experience a plus
Meet Some of LRN's Employees
Alina collaborates with existing partners—across every industry—to create strong values-based ethics and compliance programs that shape company culture and influence employee behavior for the better.
Back to top