LRN’s Governance, Culture and Leadership Advisory Services practice helps organizations design and progress their journey to evolve human operating systems. Our approach presumes true partnership and co-creation. As a guide, we provide strategic advice and support to help leaders champion and orchestrate change. We help design the core architecture to create more human companies, and we employ a series of workshops, diagnostic tools and educational methodologies to deepen understanding and embed new ways of leading and modes of behavior at scale. We are committed to the idea that by doing the right thing, companies can generate disproportionate long-term value for all their stakeholders.
We are seeking world-class leaders to come join our mission. As a leader, you should find deep resonance with the HOW philosophy and be committed to the mission of transforming businesses and organizations based on the notion of outbehaving. Leaders come from different backgrounds and areas of specialty, but all have deep experience creating and building capabilities that help organizations transform and change in meaningful ways. Leaders should have expertise in working with senior executives across a range of organizations to help shape and influence their thinking and strategic priorities, developing and delivering long term transformational journeys, and productizing and scaling new learnings and thought leadership. They should also appreciate the challenge of building new teams, experimenting with and developing new capabilities, and scaling fast-growing businesses on a global scale.
The individual in this role will have the opportunity to:
- Take ownership for the Research & Analytics division of LRN’s Advisory practice
- Develop new assessment tools to expand LRN’s product offerings for the advisory team
- Ability to get hands dirty and having a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Embodiment of LRN’s core values and leadership framework and an ability to communicate this to potential partners
You will possess most of the following:
- 10-15 years of research experience, preferably in a consultancy setting (preferably specializing in leadership development, organizational culture change, business ethics, etc.)
- Master's degree required, PhD highly preferred (I/O Psychology, Leadership & Change Management, etc.)
- Advanced statistical knowledge (regression analysis, structural equation modeling, etc.)
- Ability to formulate innovative statistical techniques
- Ability to think outside the box
- Strong interest in business development and have an ability to sell suite of advisory services to high level executives
Back to top