Since 1994, LRN has helped 15 million people in 700 companies worldwide navigate complex legal and regulatory environments and foster ethical cultures. LRN's combination of practical tools, education, and strategic advisement helps companies translate their values into concrete practices and leadership behaviors that create sustainable, competitive advantage. In partnership with LRN, companies need not choose between living principles and maximizing profits, or between enhancing reputation and growing revenue: both are a product of principled performance.
LRN is the trusted partner to leading businesses worldwide, including Pfizer, Dow, Dell, 3M, and DuPont. LRN operates in more than 120 countries, with offices in New York, London, and Mumbai.
LRN’s culture is a fundamental part of every solution, service and product we build. As a Mission with a Business, we are guided by who we are and who we want to be as much as what we want to achieve.
We aim to attract and hire people who share our core values, and value our mission.
Are you passionate about inspiring principled, ethical performance?
Are you committed to constant learning and evolution?
Do you find fulfillment in the impact your work is having beyond day-to-day tasks?
Do you seek to understand not just what does and doesn’t work, but why – and how to make things work better?
Do you value integrity, humility, passion, and truth in the workplace? Are you dedicated to fostering an environment of respect, collaboration, transparency, and success?
If so, we’re very much looking forward to meeting you.
The Relationship Manager has primary responsibility for driving revenue, maintaining and extending relationships, and ensuring value delivery with existing customers. The Senior Engagement Executive, East will be an evangelist for the organization, will build a solid pipeline of new opportunities with existing customers, and will work closely with the client and LRN team to ensure successful sales and implementation of the LRN solution set. This individual will be creating a compelling LRN vision for our customers that inspires action and then links that vision to the LRN value proposition/program offerings. S/he will act as an ambassador for LRN. Our successful Engagement Executive will become a trusted strategic advisor to his/her clients, a strong customer advocate, and the consummate sales professional.
The Relationship Manager would have the following key responsibilities, all of which would be conducted in conjunction with the LRN Sales team:
- Hold overall ownership of driving revenue through a defined customer list, and primary ownership of the relationship with the customer
- Develop relationships with new prospects and buying centers within existing clients
- Engage effectively, and create and deliver presentations to CXO audiences including General Counsel and HR Executives of the Fortune 1000, as well as other senior executives across functional areas and business units
- Assist in the definition and execution of a lead generation and sales plan to extend reach into existing customer base Function effectively at both the strategic and detail levels in support of the development and maintenance of major client relationships
- Develop and maintain domain expertise in relevant business, legal compliance and ethical areas
- Work with customers to set mutually acceptable timelines and milestones for closing business
- Perform disciplined discovery and needs analyses with customers, while delivering value during all phases of the sales cycle
- Differentiate and position value proposition vs. competition
- Collaborate with and enlist internal and external teams including solution delivery executives; assist in ensuring the successful delivery of LRN programs
- Generate revenue growth and ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction with LRN's products and services
The Relationship Manager will ideally have a strong blend of the following qualifications and attributes:
- Minimum of 8 years of consistent successful solution sales experience with firms providing knowledge services preferably dealing with human factors
- Experience selling to Fortune 1000, at the CXO level
- Ability to articulate a visionary message
- Demonstrated experience selling into large accounts, and growing revenue within those accounts
- Significant conceptual sales experience, selling an intangible and/or solution selling
- Demonstrated consultative approach to selling
- Ability to manage a complex multi-point sales cycle
- Strong prospecting skills within existing accounts
- Experience using technology to improve business operations
- Exceptional relationship development and management abilities
- Solid account management experience with complex projects
- Proven commitment to customer service
- Extremely effective written, oral, and presentation communication skills
- Demonstrated high degree of ethics and integrity
- BA/BS Degree; MBA preferred
Meet Some of LRN's Employees
Alina collaborates with existing partners—across every industry—to create strong values-based ethics and compliance programs that shape company culture and influence employee behavior for the better.
Back to top