Since 1994, LRN has helped 15 million people in 700 companies worldwide simultaneously navigate complex legal and regulatory environments and foster ethical cultures. LRN's combination of practical tools, education and strategic advice helps companies translate their values into concrete corporate practices and leadership behaviors that create sustainable competitive advantage. In partnership with LRN, companies need not choose between living principles and maximizing profits, or between enhancing reputation and growing revenue: both are a product of principled performance.
LRN is the trusted partner to leading businesses worldwide, including Pfizer, Dow, Dell, 3M, DuPont, and Unilever. LRN operates in more than 120 countries, with headquarters in New York, and offices in Los Angeles, London and Mumbai. For more information, visit www.lrn.com.
We believe that enduring success is achieved through inspired, ethical leadership – regardless of tenure, job function, or position in an organizational chart. LRN’s culture is the end result of this belief—an environment created by a group of ethical leaders sharing core values and governing ourselves in pursuit of our goals. As the basis of our shared values, the LRN Leadership Framework – which we invite all of our candidates to consider –defines, galvanizes, and unifies our culture. It inspires and informs our conduct, whether we're collaborating with colleagues or partnering with clients. At LRN this isn’t just talk; we aim to attract and hire people who share our core values, and value our mission.
Are you passionate about inspiring principled, ethical performance? Why?
Are you committed to constant learning and evolution, and do you want to take ownership of your career path?
Do you want to be stretched—both intellectually and in scope of responsibility—and operate outside your comfort zone?
Do you obsess over the impact your work is having beyond day-to-day tasks?
Do you seek to understand not just what does and doesn’t work, but why—and HOW to make things work better?
Do you value humility, truth, and transparency?
If so, we’re very much looking forward to meeting you.
LRN is seeking a Product Coordinator with 1+ years’ experience to help us manage our educational content development projects.
In addition to an alignment with our core values, which is essential, we believe the following attributes are necessary to perform well in this role:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Sound critical thinking and critical reasoning skills
- Superb organizational skills and possession of strict attention to detail
- Experience in managing creative resources (SMEs, designers, writers, editors, etc.)
- Expertise with standard project management processes and tools, preferably MS Project and JIRA
- To prioritize and work simultaneously on multiple projects
- To synthesize conversations and draw conclusions
- To exercise independent judgment on some assignments alongside knowing when to ask for help
- To set and manage clear and fair expectations
- To anticipate challenges and work through them in collaboration with others
- To admit when something is unknown, then making the effort to understand the issue and get insight
- Solutions-based work ethic and a flexible mindset
- Responsible and accountable for timely delivery of high quality project experiences
- Demonstrating consistent leadership behaviors and expertise
- Internalizing feedback, responding appropriately to feedback provided, and incorporating feedback into daily practices
- Collaborating with team members to build consensus, buy-in, and full transparency
- Embracing the ambiguity that exists at LRN; owning “un-owned” tasks to enable the team to be successful
- Experience with online content publications, eLearning, and /or publishing
- Familiarity with Ethics & Compliance content
- BA/BS degree
- Project Management certifications are welcome, but not required
Meet Some of LRN's Employees
Nicolas steers the direction of LRN’s education technology platform, innovating every day. He also oversees a number of products, like the AI chatbot augmented reality app, and feature upgrades.
Back to top